Ah, the joys of Canadian winter… Clear. Crisp. White. And cold.
Me auld bones are asking, “What?” “Why?” And I have no answers for them other than to assure them we’ll be back South next winter again.
But having said that…
I Created Another Email List For More Free Stories And Here’s How You Get On It
If you purchased any of my books from Amazon.
- Go to your Amazon account:
- click> Your Account
- click>Manage Content and Devices
- click> Books All (left-hand top)
- click>Titles With Upgrades=Orange box. Click on the box. It will update on your reader.
- There’s a link at the back of the book. Click that link and fill out the subsequent form.
Work In Progress
A few of you have indicated an interest in seeing some of the short stories expanded into full books. So…
- I am currently outlining some ideas and noodling around good guys/bad guys/environment etc.
- I’ve also kicked up the research division of my day to sort out fact from fiction and see where I can find a hole to drive a story through. The research division btw consists of me – a full pot of coffee – a massive pottery mug – several rather dense texts, reams of economic data from different government websites and a lined 360-page school notebook with my favorite fountain pen. And some serious daydreaming.
- No timeline on it yet.